Freedom Upgrade Project Monthly Construction Update for April 2022:
- On-going construction to install two compressor units on the west side of the new compressor building.
April 2022 Work Plan
- Testing and commissioning runs on three compressors has completed. The first stage of the project is complete and will continue to be operated 24-hours per day depending on gas system needs. The project may be venting gas to perform maintenance on the units if necessary as part of planned work.
- The compressor equipment has been relocated to it’s final location. Work is focused in the compressor building as crews work to complete the mechanical and electrical work associated with the relocated units.
- A start-up and testing crew has mobilized to site and has begun the process of confirming that electrical and mechanical equipment is installed per design. It’s expected that the testing work will continue through May 2022.
- The facility will be performing a gas blowdown in April in order to safely perform hot work in the compressor building and other miscellaneous annual maintenance activities.
April 2022 Work Schedule
- The project will work a Monday – Friday, 7:00AM – 5:30PM schedule. Saturday work is not planned, but might be required if needed to maintain progress.
Wolverine Pipeline - Fall 2021 Newsletter
It is very important to sign up for Everbridge notifications
from Washtenaw County at www.washtenaw.org/alerts
and put in your zip code in the subject.
Everbridge keeps you up-to-date with relevant information
from your local and county public safety departments and schools.