This is printed from: http://twp-freedom.org/links/index_html
This page provides direct links to several useful web sites. Please forward any additional suggestions to Ray Berg at email@example.com.
- Doppler Weather Radar map for southeast Michigan, including Washtenaw County and surrounding areas.
- Washtenaw County’s eWashtenaw Web Site. Includes many resources such as business name search, vital records, deeds, directories of county officials, and departmental web sites.
- Washtenaw County Board of Commissioners - Freedom Township is part of District 3, represented by Alicia Ping, Republican, Saline. This link will take you to Commissioner Ping's page, from which you can contact her or further explore the Board of Commission pages.
- Washtenaw County 1Washtenaw Program - If you wish to visit the web sites of other Washtenaw County townships, villages or cities, click this link. Freedom Township is participating in the 1Washtenaw program to link all communities in the county on-line.
- Washtenaw County Equalization Department - This link will take you to the home page of the county’s assessing and equalization activities. Parcel lookup information is available, as well as other resources.
- MapWashtenaw - Maps and Aerial Photos for Freedom Township. Download and print aerial photographs of your property and other valuable information from the Map Washtenaw Site. For those of us on dial-up modems, be patient - it’s worth it!
- Washtenaw County Road Commission. Obtain information on driveway permits, road construction issues, permit and appeal processes, and Commission meetings.
- Washtenaw County Environmental Health Department. Obtain permit instructions on domestic well and septic permits, and other useful information.
- Washtenaw County Historical Resources - This link will take you to the county’s Historical Resources page, which includes information on Freedom Township historical locations.
- Manchester District Library - Most Freedom Township residents are eligible for membership in the Manchester District Library. View the resources available.
- Chelsea District Library - Manchester District Library members share a collaborative agreement with the Chelsea District Library.
- Manchester Area Chamber of Commerce - Visit the web site of the Manchester Area Chamber of Commerce, and learn of activities and participating members associated with this civic group.
- Manchester Community School District. Learn of current Manchester school activities, policies and personnel by visiting this web site.
- Washtenaw Intermediate School District. Learn how the ISD oversees and supports Manchester Community Schools.
- State Representative Gretchen Driskell - Freedom Township is in Michigan House of Representatives District 52, with Gretchen Driskell, Saline, as our representative.
- State Senator Joe Hune - Freedom Township is in Michigan Senate District 22, with Joe Hune, Republican, Hamburg Township, as our senator.
- State of Michigan - view the state’s comprehensive web site by starting at their home page.
- Michigan Department of Environmental Quality - learn about environmental preservation and monitoring programs affecting township lands.
- Michigan Townships Association - learn about issues affecting all Michigan townships.
- Genealogical Society of Washtenaw County - If you have an interest in genealogy, we suggest you check out the website and resources of the Genealogical Society of Washtenaw County.
- Legacy Land Conservancy - learn about land conservation and Purchase of Development Rights programs, which have been frequently utilized in Freedom Township.
- Washtenaw County Conservation District - The Washtenaw County Conservation District is a local agency of Michigan state government that assists Washtenaw County landowners and residents with the conservation and management of their natural resources. A forester and groundwater technician are available to provide technical assistance.
- Southwest Washtenaw Council of Governments (SWWCOG) - Freedom Township is a member of this inter-governmental collaboration, along with Sharon, Bridgewater, and Manchester Townships, the Village of Manchester, and Manchester Community Schools.
on June 25, 2017 8:12 pm